Saturday, July 11, 2015

Tired!

Toleration is now changed to hatred..

I'm trying to keep my mouth and my mind shut… to only thinks a positive thing..
I told myself, this is going to be over..
I'm trying not to burden my memories to remind those bitter things and to remind only those the sweet one.. how it was started.. how the 2 special persons came into my life

But.. Redho and pasrah are the things that easy to say but hardly to do..

I truth is.. all of the above is just 'a said.

I can't keep my mind and mouth shut
I can't stop thinking the negative parts
I was lying to myself
My mind is so tired to always thinking of those bad part

I was warned by people.. that the new world is going to be difficult and NOT easy
I said to myself.. I'll know how to handle it.. Inshallah.. with Allah's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...