The introduction of the above is.. Si Casper the Dog.
He's not mine, but belongs to my neighbor, Madam Gurmit Singh.
First time I met Casper when he keep barking at me during my first visit to my house (current). I was a stranger, at that time. When I live as his neighbor he never bothers to bark at me anymore. Thank you for accepting me as part of your recognize people.
I always see the owner and the kids taking Casper to our park across of our lot. I like dog and cat.. but definitely I can't touch the cat now due to my sinus and will keep my distance to a dog… but I always admire si Casper because of kechomelannye.
Ok ok… enough for the introduction… the point here is Casper HAS GONE ! I feel so bad and guilty.
Why ?!
Why ?!
Because on the night he went missing, I saw him at my gate. I tried to call the neighbor but no answer. Then, I left a message.
I have a feeling not to let him alone outside the gate.. but I was too scared to hold him. He doesn't move when I say something.. yes I understand who am I for him to obey my words. Kfine !
He looked at me with his big eyes blinking while the tongue hanging out. OMG… so cute.. cair ! Feeling to hug and bringing him into my gate until tomorrow morning. But, I don't do.
I got into my house and kept him outside of the gate. I saw him walking here and there in front of his gate.. I pray for his safety..
A few times I came out to see him. He still there.. ok.. don't go anywhere, I told him (macamkan dia paham).
Our area won't have the pencuri anjing, my believe.. because we have guards…
The next day, I just realized that I have a message from my neighbor mentioning that Casper has gone. Oo WHAT!!!
I feeell so guilty. My bad !
OMG why yesterday.. I let the feeling away… If I bring him in.. If I press the doorbell this won't be happening..
HOMAIIIII…
I wasn't bringing him into my gate because I was really sure our neighborhood area is safe
I wasn't press the bell because.. ntah.. or I don't see Merc parked ? Ada ke.. coz I believe the owner went out. Kete dia selalu banyak..
The reasons to myself.. nak cover rasa bersalah !
So this is the poster, produced by the owner's dotter…
Casper.. I hope you are doing fine. If, you don't come home I hope someone will find and treat you well like your owner.
Please forgive me…
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...