Whatever happened has indeed already happened..
I'm not giving a dam to what they're thinking...
If that's the only reason for you to judge me ? THANK YOU...
For the closest one.. whoever always around me...
I hope the bonding can help to protect, to defend me.. or at least to understand me for being close to me.. by seeing me suffer all this time..
I guessed it's not...
Go to hell to whatever thinking that you have..
Keeping blaming me will not help me at all.
The main points are..
- can you think, why in the first place this is happening ?
- why I turned ?
- why I run ?
I can't ask you to stop finding my weakness..
I will not open my mouth to defend myself. If Allah has determined my fate this way.. I accept it..
With all my heart, there's no regret.
The most important thing is..
I'm happy on my own ways...
Never feel happy like this... the burden in my head has gone.
Thank you Allah. I know this is what the best for me, you answered me.. Alhamdulillah...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...