Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Xde Idea tapi nak blogging gak!

Nothing interesting for me to blog except some menus for my Iftar. Dayah is staying with me for 3 months as she's got to do her practical work at PETRONAS. Welcome to oil & gas industry, an addition from the family to this industry. Hoyeah… syabas betta.
For the 1st weekend in the 1st fasting week, I went to Pasar Borong Selayang with Kak Liza. Hmm… expected la when we bought so many things home. Kak Liza bought everything that's needed for Hari Raya.. hhehe tak awal lagi ke kak ?  but I still think that was the best idea because going closer to Hari Raya time, there will be crowds everywhere.
Baju melayu for my Feerdauses done in the 2nd week of the fasting month. For myself.. heheeee ready dah.. dah lama pon.
I'm expecting Nyah and Mak gonna be come to my house for Hari Raya celebration… to balik kampong is still unsure or maybe we just go to visit not to stay overnight as the house now so dirty. We went to kampong cleaning the house. But, still the cleaning still unfinished.
Like I said, nothing is special or interesting to share here…
For those who have spending your time reading this, thank you so much.. Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Regards,

-->
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...