'mom, is it true I can ask anything if I circumsized ?' Feer asked me after watching upin and ipin episode Bersunat. Because in the episode after upin and ipin have been circumcised, they can instruct and ask anything from Kak Ros. Kak Ros is well known with fierce attitude but still entertain her brother's request.
'yellah' I replied nak tak nak.
'hmm ok' Feer nodded..
Today his 2nd day of his circumcision day.. and he really ask me this and that. huhu...
He requested for pizza since yesterday but I was busy with his ikan haruan segala... today ok la...
not just request but he wanted to do by himself. As long tak mintak bukan-bukan ok la...
so here we go...
![]() |
| His own topping |
![]() |
| first round |
![]() |
| First trial |
![]() |
| 2nd pizza |
![]() |
| Sedap ahh |
![]() |
| all his |







No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...