Saturday, October 31, 2020

What's wrong

That day, you asked me what's wrong..
I don't know where to start. 
You left me in the darkness.
You told me to call me back..
But you didn't..

Again, I've been so worried..
Trying to relate with the previous incidents...
My mind told me.. You used to leave me whenever you wanted. 
and... to come back when you're lonely..

Yes.. It's so true..

I'm nothing for you...
Just a pet I guess 
and why you need me when you already have someone else..

Let me tell you something..
I went through a few relationships.
But no one did the way you did.
Nobody's leaving me in the dark.
At least we're transparent in everything..

How ungrateful I was, maybe this is the retribution for all my cruel deeds to them

Since I'm nobody to you..
Since I'm the one who keep waiting...
Since obviously you're not wanting me..

Let me put a pull stop here..

From this moment...
I shall no longer be for you...

I'm tired of waiting 

This is going to be my last note 
Perhaps you're happy for not having me..

One thing is for sure, from the very beginning when you sent me messages and kept calling me, you just wanted to have fun and take advantage on my status.

It's ok. I dah halalkan
Perhaps you did the same..
Halalkan semua...

I'll be no more for you.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...