Days goes.. Slowly moving..
I standing at the window of my room, stand still.. empty view, looking far.
My mind empty..
I can't really think why I was there standing for nothing,
it became my new habit after you left.
'are u there ?' a message prompted to my WA.
'I'll come to see you later today' another message hit.
I didn't reply. Watching it with an empty feeling.
Exhale...
Not from someone that I expected.
"I missed you babe..." my subconscious mind whispered.
"Astaghafirullah..." I won't say it again... no more. My heart promise..
From standing motionless looking for nothing, I moved down. My stomach cramps and.. I just remember that i didn't taking any food from the morning. It's already 2.15 afternoon.
How many times that I've wasted.
Stupid me..
Now, there's a new person come to my life, I could foresee a same problem that may I face.
Maybe I'm lonely that make me sometimes replying his messages. Or maybe there's already a feeling.. I don't want to admit it. I don't need him.
But sometimes, I'm waited his messages. It just me who are so arrogant.
The pain.. I still feel it.
How he cheated on me before he left...
That time..
I thought he's more than a dream
I could reach out and touch him
I thought he's more than a dream
I could reach out and touch him
I was so in love...
I wanting him in everything, all around... and everywhere..
Until I know he's lying..
And he's happy with her..
Like a million knives stab into my heart..
It's so painful..
I couldn't turn..
The image of her playing into my mind.. even he tried to convince me that he love me.
A man still a man..
I have no strength to hurt other woman.
Technically, I left.. but he's making me to leave.
That's long time ago.. until today... the pain is still there.
"There are somethings that I guess I'll never know
When you love someone
You got to learn to let them go
When I dream about you
That's when everything's all right
You're in my arms
Here next to me, forever
When I dream about you
Boy you never go away
Just close my eyes
Wait for my dreams
'Cause I still love, loving you
That's when everything's all right
You're in my arms
Here next to me, forever
When I dream about you
Boy you never go away
Just close my eyes
Wait for my dreams
'Cause I still love, loving you
How can I get you to see
That I'm falling apart
Since you've been gone
I can never be sure
I could ever let go
Your love is much too strong
There are somethings that I guess
I'll never know
When you love someone
You got to learn to let them go
That I'm falling apart
Since you've been gone
I can never be sure
I could ever let go
Your love is much too strong
There are somethings that I guess
I'll never know
When you love someone
You got to learn to let them go
When I dream about you
That's when everything's all right
You're in my arms
Here next to me, forever
When I dream about you
Boy you never go away
Just close my eyes
Wait for my dreams
'Cause I still love, loving you
That's when everything's all right
You're in my arms
Here next to me, forever
When I dream about you
Boy you never go away
Just close my eyes
Wait for my dreams
'Cause I still love, loving you
There are somethings that I guess
I'll never know
When you love someone
You got to learn to let them go
I'll never know
When you love someone
You got to learn to let them go
When I dream about you
That's when everything's all right
You're in my arms
Here next to me, forever
When I dream about you
Boy you never go away
Just close my eyes
Wait for my dreams
'Cause I still love, loving you
That's when everything's all right
You're in my arms
Here next to me, forever
When I dream about you
Boy you never go away
Just close my eyes
Wait for my dreams
'Cause I still love, loving you
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...