Sunday, March 5, 2017

Feer and His Eczema (1/6)

I'm not sure where to start, but I desired to put here as my update, hoping one day Feer and Azim read everything from this blog.

During the week of Christmas 2016, Feer was admitted due to his bad eczema. I was so clueless about his skin problem. It's seemed like to be no cure. We have tried a lot, so many things and to worsen the case, he's so reluctant to do the blood test. The last time we took, when he was 7 years old and the diet was based on that result. Only, since  the past 2 years its have worsened.
I trust this is, Allah will, it will be gone one day when Allah says so. Non-stop doas, praying and everything... "Ya Allah, allow him to be healthy,  for him to enjoy his childhood time"
His Eczema affects his behaviour, he becomes a shy kid and to take a photograph was not a happy thing. Sometimes I mad at him just because to take photo. People who don't know what is this sort of problem will say... what make him so bad till admitted ? To be honest, I was transformed to be so sensitive mother  until I passed on so many chatting  group. Everything will touch me. Not even 1 picture in Fb. Just close family was informed. Some photos in ig which the link mostly with the closest one.
I can't talk about it...
I don't know what to do...
Since the eczema attack him.. his school was dropped tremendously...
Yes yes.. I was always saying no problem, it's just an upsr exam. But, deep down in my heart I'm frustrated. Not because he can't performed but the eczema won't allowed him to give full concentration during study. How can he concentrate if he always rubbing here and there. Taking steroids continuasly will make him sleepy.
I'm tough so tough.. but that was only from outside. Actual I was craying begging to Allah to sympathy him. Please, please end this torment.
And finally, he himself telling me..
"Ma, I can't bear it, please do whatever needs to do. Get my blood if it necessary"
He even whataps me..
"Ma, I don't want to live. I wanna die'
Ya Allah... please help him...
So.. I took him to Prince court, his Dematology was there. At first there's a problem admitting him because his demato doctor wasn't in the ward, that was Tuesday, his demato Doctor only have some selected days in Prince Court. I was that time forcing them to admit him. I don't care what doctor will be because they also not sure to put him under paedetrician or demato specialist.
Oh my God...
" What sort of hospital is this! I was saying in a high pitch notes. Do you see him well or sick ? I asked the emergency doctor who attended to him.
"Last time I went to Ampang Puteri, without further due they have admitting him and do whatever necessary. This is what you called 6 stars hospital?" I was still in high pitch notes which actually I was almost crying. The attended doctor suggested me to come back when Dr. Gangaram is around.
"If I go out today, I won't come back. I told that attended doctor"
And then he departed and another doctor came, this time was a female doctor which calmed me down.
She doing all the necessary things including taking Feer blood for full test. Feer then was taken to his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...