Sunday, March 5, 2017

I'm done !

"But sometimes, I reach a point when I grow tired of trying to seal what’s broken. I get tired of being frustrated, angry, and upset."

I was drawing in the air, in the environment that people would consider healthy. Simply, it's FAKE !

Yeah. That the breaking point.

The decision I made was a solution, no regret.

No more broken part to be reanimated.
No more acting

To be remembered, it's a gambling..  but don't called it as a losses. To myself this is the climax of victory. I was out from the HELL.

Thank you Allah, for making my doas come true.

I'm happier now... more than before..

I just go on... but, as a human somehow I become hurt when there's a person who totally blaming on me. I don't understand, why they can't see me happy.  For those who still blame me for the thing that fell out..

"Think widely... don't just looked at the caused but why it's falling out"

It's over and I'm happier.... more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...