Friday, March 24, 2017

Anding Ayangan

As a fan, but not the extreme one I guess. 



I knew the new book will be launched. Order should be made to avoid delay or to be the premium readers. But, being me.. everything is so-so... no extreme no no no... everything has to be calm and 50 - 70%... I always tell myself if we like something dont put 100%. If we love someone do not  put the love 100% because nothing will last. 
nothing is permenant. Only akhirat is permenant
Sabar sabar sabar.. panjang lagi bebel ni..
Ok back to the main point. I was waiting his new product. Advertisement after advertisement, teaser after teaser.. and jeng jeng finally it's in the market. Tapi payah.. always not in stock or order not yet delivered... pasrah meniti hari.
Before to gym, sesaja tanya kat Popular bookstore (kedai kelapan yer) 
sebb semua pakat kata xsampai lagi stock.
Alhamdulillah ade.... 
*to be fallen again. My hope.. 

Baca sambil kayuh basikal kat gym.. 3 days.. 
beberapa pages each day.. xde rasa. 
Cinta belum marii hmmm ker sebb gym bising. 
Di rumah sibuk menjait dan lupa. 
Last weekend while the kids busy with their gadget, I continued to read, read, read and the feeling came. Yes.. I've fallen like the previous one.


Climax on the page 501, but on the page 502 ended with remarks 
*tamat chapter 1.
Apakah ?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...