Monday, September 5, 2016

When I'm describing about myself

I'm not so happening to you bcoz;
I don't go to concerts
I don't chill out at nite
I don't go to the club
I don't always window shopping or making out the shopping
I don't like having an outside meal at a restaurant or food stores
I don't watch football game or breaking to the stadium
I don't live or participate in crowds
I don't put on those luxurious things..
I don't behave what a woman always does... like nail colour, manicure, pedicure... hair colouring etc..
I don't do facial treatment
I don't go to spa relaxing
I might so bored to you because...
Watching the tv at home is the most happening activity...
Hiking and camping are my interest..
Gardening is part of my hobbies same as artistic production, glass painting and drawing..
I will lost in my own world doing my stitching...
I love my own cooking and eating my own food is much better than outside foods...
I feel I don't like fireworks
I'm so sorry  I get to the salon just for my hair dropping treatment not for beauty treatment...
I inhabit in the world that man could be so bored... .. ....
I'm different...
I'm happy biting my nails which some people will uweeekkk....
I like the feeling of sore muscle
I'm old..
I've so limited time to be together..
I plan a trip with full activities rather than bermalasan at the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...