Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gunung Rajah ke Rajahnikanth ? 3/3

Sleep like a sleeping beauty..

I woke up at 2.30am when everyone was making noise for the preparation to continue our climb. Z already fried some nuggets while Angah helping to segregating it in the container for everbody. Rajinnye la hai anak si Sani ni.. since yesterday I saw both of them diligently helping the adults doing some works. 



After getting myself ready, I gave hands to them.. continue what Angah was doing in allowing him to get ready. Soon.. one by one the team members came out to help. Tease and jokes were making the morning so ‘meriah’.

We were filling our stomachs, packed some drinks and the foods before we continue the remaining hiking to the peak. Uppsss a bacaan doa by Mamu to start the hike as well, similar what we did yesterday before start the climb. Semoga perjalanan kami lancer dan selamat.


Omaigot, if the final trail of yesterday was hard, this trail was harder.. roots as staircases. Non-stop hiking. Unfortunately Pai and Didi got knees and muscle pain which slowing down our movement. While Didi was taking care by Nami Pai was with Abang Long. Lady Swan with me… Hike stop hike stop hike stop… the altitude… even lower than Kinabalu but I think this time I got the attacked. My mood changed, head dizzy and spinning.. shut my mouth.. keeps continue.. moving so slow while the rest in front of us have gone. Pai and Abang Long still at the back. Tired like climbing the highest mountain in Asia..


Trail were tough as the terrain was muddy and soft. Moreover, it was very steep to hike. After 2-hour trekking, we reached to a place where we can see a clear view of Mount Rajah... There was a rope which was really handy to climb, the steep part of the journey... that's not worrying me... I have no difficulties to climb.



We climbed half way until we weren't sure which way to go...
Hmmm... in the office (oil and gas kiasu) we're talking about a Safety every single day.. every moment.. and that day.. I broke all the rules.. the feeling that I have... looking up Pai was struggling to climb.. kaki dia sakit.. hmm.. so many 'what if' in my mind... 

ok lemme just proceed with Lady Swan... but... hmmm...  the Safety.. will it be worth it ?

Cheq Mie and Nami coming down to rescue but we already far away walking down back...
Sorry guys...
I won't say it's a failure but success in ensuring my Safety was no. 1. 
(carried the oil & gas kiasu tak hingat.. alasan no. 1)




'whoever not going to the peak.. KENE MASAK for the rest !' Abang Long mood bengang bersuara.
Okkkkk........

Swan climbing down

Coming down to the base camp.. the view wallah... cant't tell... wonderful. Obsessive.











Reached the base camp around 8am.. yes.. we did masak ! Yakni masak air, nasik dan potong sayur je.. Z buat semua yang lain.



Apat.. tolong pandang je tu eh.... sambil cuba buat punchline yang tak berapa menjadi.. ;p

While cooking, the other men did remove the tent, fly and hammock

Z, merangkap ketua tukang masak. Baru perasan.. patut la sedap dia masak baju xde lengan rupanya... hmmmm
right before they dismantle the hammock.

Z, merangkap ketua tukang masak. Baru perasan.. patut la sedap dia masak baju xde lengan rupanya... hmmmm



right before they dismantle the hammock.
Started walking down around 1.30pm.. 
Apat was assigned to take care of all the ladies.. aik mana Didi... pantas berlari turun ?
 Fyi, the also dividing all the rubbish to carry down. We don't leave any rubbish, in taking care of the environment... So proud of us ! hoyeah....
Everybody committed to do this without any rejection.
This is Along, the right one was his rubbish portion. Napalah tak ambik gambar ngan Along. Next time eh... 
Half way down, at Lata Naning Apat was gone left the girls.. so do I, I left them too, sorry. Started to feel pain... walking fast (fast at my standard) with Along (kid at the back). All the men left us...


 One of the walking down picture, taking by the Rajah Renjer.
Along and I reached the starting point at 6.25pm while most of the men already there. The other ladies and Abang Long reached at 7.40pm...
Semua selamat... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...