Sunday, March 1, 2015

Batu Caves, dipanjat @ memanjat ?



This Rinjani trip truly killing my time. I've been utilizing most of my weekend for having these kind of activities.

Mandatory or not.. but it's always become a must place for a training and so it begins ! 
Batu Cave.. staircases climbing... here I come..

Interest which become my passion.. 

Abang Long kawasan has warned us, 10 rounds at least.. huh ambitiousness !

This time I invited Taqim along since he was at my house and also for my personal cameraman again... 




Distracted by the piegeon

the beginning.. the breathing still steady

I really thought that was hard, but slowly moving on.. I managed to do 10 rounds. Hoyeah..




she is 55, ko mampu !?
On the fifth rounds I was accompanied by Kak Gee. She's intended to stop at her 5th rounds but I influenced her to finish at the 10th round. We both berjaya... tepuk tepuk...

The guardian


tada....

Nice one, by Taqim


tak jadi

masih tak jadi


Part of Rinjanian

Kita minum lak




enough for today.. 
more climb to come..
stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...