Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Gunung Rajah ke Rajahnikanth ? 2/3

A few moments once I entered Abang long's car, I slept until I realized that we had reached the destination around 3 or 4am. The most disappointed was, when I woke up... there was no line and internet coverage. Ogossshhh... nothing can be updated... at all. I can be considered lost... no sign of crime !

Welcome to the world without coverage... 

I believe all the driver took a nap until 5am, so do I the coverage issue gone nothing when I can back to sleep... heheheh. The men did the packaging and dividing of the goods. Everyone has their portions to carry. Omaigod.. my bag seemed to be exploded. Trimalah dengan rela. I got I can of gas, sugar and flour. Pasrah.... 

Zack and Nami committed segregating the stuff... no exception..
tangan panjang as a monopod...
The girls at the back...
16 of us.. Abang Long kawasan, Angah, Along, Apat, Epul, Zack, Farrah, Didi, Pai, Najib, Zul, Mamu, Nami, Cheq Mi & adorably me (please do not Vomit !).

After subuh prayer (berjemaah), we took some group photos and stretching.

Last night was raining but the morning that we started, the weather was fine. The targets was to stop at the Station 1, Sungai Y (betul ke ni..), Lata Naning and Kem Hijau. Just in case, we have the raincoat ready.. and for me an additional weapon which was insect repellent to avoid Mr. Pa Chat.

First time to meet most of them. Sumpah best and fun! 
Mamu oh mamu..... hang kat mana hang kat mana ?

Everyone has their own unique character and I was the only old lady folk... who cares?

After doing the stretching (no photo), we begin  our walk, the starting Gunung Rajah trail was through The Chamang Waterfalls which about 8km from Pekan Bentong.. The starting climb was called nak membunoh ke hapa. Straight up 90°... pacak. Takpa takpa... baru sikit na...

Reaching the top of the starting point surprising me... waaa a lorry road.. baik bawak kete ! That was jalan balak they called. It's about 2 hours of walk to station 1 before we enter the real jungle.
At first I was with Epul but he left me when Apat and the gang overtook us. But, Along setia bersama.. thanks Along. Given some credits to Along.

Didi, Farah and  Pai approaching after 10-15 minutes.. kelegaan berjumpa kaum sejenis.. maka kami boleh berjalan bersama. Hok jante' jalan laju ! Pewai...
(new vocab is Pewai.. yakni weng)

1st Pitstop station !
Didi was the one who taking this photo
(yang belakang tu bukan group kitorang...)
The men have their own style...
(belakang the ladies tu bukan group kitorang.. tapi dah geng)
We can't stop longer because the route still long. The trail continues, soon we passed a lovely orchid garden where I can see wild purple orchids adorned the view and pitcher plants (monkey pot) added on as a bonus greeting. Later we abuzz with the clear sound of the waterfall and walk was so relaxing. Fern started to greet us down the trail, some of them reaching over me.

Take 5
muka dan keadaan sebenar..
keadaan when cameraman is around..
Tengok Nami.... tadi Pewai !

My walk continued with all the ladies plus Nami, Abang Long and Shafiq. We're entertained by live singing performance.. Nami sang all the way to the next stop. Then I realized the forest floor has become damper and the sun wasn't filtering through. We were entering the leech abode! I saw one leech trying to get his free meal and I did warn the ladies. 
Even though I have sprayed my body with the repellent, still I was worried in case Rajah leeches immune to the chemical things. I was walking at front with Nami when soon I heard Pai screaming coz the she has been climbed by a leech... ahhhh takotttt
Without the wings, Lady Swan has to climb the steep
 Obstacle of a rugged terrain that will challenge any climbers. 

Pelbagai rintangan

We reached Sungai Y. Whatever they might say, I was taking my shoes off to cross the river to the other side. 
I believe the 'Y' name was because two rivers meet in a 'Y' configuration. There was a possibility the depth to be even higher than normal during raining day and some told that 'kepala air' always happening.

rehat sat no...
We don't take long to rest at Sungai Y since the walk still long to go. Nami keeps provoking the ladies to move fast... memang nak kena rotan dia ni.
Then we reached Lata Naning around 12.30noon. The men already there, Z, Cheq Mi and team setup the stove for some refreshments. Hebat ! Yakni maggi dan kopi panas.
tu macam kaki mamu. Nak enterframe jugak...
Sharing ia caring...
Getting to know...

Acara tido berirama

While the girls took nap.. the boys having their fun to dive. The water was so crystal clear and sejuk giler.


  


tak pernah diabaikan
We took our sweet time, eating, photoshooting and etc...

Another 2hrs walking then we reached Kem Hijau.. memang muntah hijau pun nak sampai. Sorry Nami to layan us.

Pak imam, letih tunggu kitorg gamaknyer... ker rindu orang Dubai

Upon reaching the base camp... cheq mie and z were ready with popia special. Layan....

The men setting up the tent while the girls mandi berirama...

Mahligai terindah di kaki awan... this was for the ladies. Thanks uolls.


acara malam cuma makan... solat jemaah and ice breaking. Sebok tau tanya umo orang.... 

The day ended... Tido xhengat dunia. No mosquitoes... thanks mr. Insect repellent.
Tomorrow will continue with a new challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...