Monday, February 23, 2015

Gunung Rajah ke Rajahnikanth ? 1/3

It was mentioned since last few weeks since the successful of the GBB & Nuang climb plus their overnight at Tabur peak which I wasn't taking any part of it. So far, my personal training are only Angsi, Tabur, Saga and some walking around the park. Hmmm.. boleh kew ? 

To Rajah.. I was still unsure... go or not go or not go or not...

In the Rajah Group, they keep posting and talking about the view.. about the trail about the excitement. The feeling of reluctant changed.. they've successfully changed me in a split second. 

Made up my mind.. let's do it.. lagipun tak penah kot tido bawah kemah dalam hutan pekat.
This gonna be my first time camping. My father will never allow me to do this.... same goes to my mom if they know... but that was last time... my school time.

The program has been set and posted in the group whataps.


Some of the members, I have met during Rinjani's meeting while some of them were new faces to me. But, that wasn't a problem coz everybody seemed so friendly and helpful.

Do's and don't, reminder after reminder have been informed.. everyday.. 
Nota kaki ini.. rasa macam nak bagi kaki..

Meeting done..
Checklist done..
Reminder done..

Ok ready to go...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...