It's already almost a year since the first time I climbed Bukit Saga. That's my training to Kinabalu Mountain.
To remind my first time.. it's so hard and struggling to the end of walk, but today I have a different feeling… exhaustion still.. but at least my steps still lighter at the finish line… No more muscle pain... hoyeah ! My frequent climbing helped!
This short expedition terdiri dari Bang Long, Farah (lady Swan), Rubiah, Mr. A (bukan nama sebenar) and me.
When we started, we can see some hikers already walked down. But, it really doesn't matter what time you chooses because the big tall trees will be your umbrella protecting you from the sunlight.. and the trail quite clean from the bushes which you can actually just wearing a short pant.
The first part of the trail was quite steep, more level after another. Slowly move forward with some pictures being captured by Abang Long kawasan and the Lady Swan.... me too actually.
Energetic counting the steps while catching up the breath… inhale exhale… smell of nature…
While I was jumping and here and there stepping the trail… stopped anywhere I like…
Mr. A (bukan nama sebenar) stopped me.. 'Wait and careful, don't step on this ulat !'
I bending down to see what the ulat was... 'hey this is pacat !!!' while I ran... (hish pacat pun tak kenal kot dia ni...)
No no.. run for your life.. Stupidnyer when I was purposely left the insect repellent. Because, I really sure that Saga Hill has no PACAT. So.. morale of the story, any jungle that you enter.. rain or shine do not forget your weapon… Insect repellent.. hokay.
Continued walking with extra precautions, open my eyes widely screening the pacat that might be climbed on me. Hish.... apakah kelebihan pacat ini but I'm sure there is. Allah won't create something with no purpose. I've read asal kejadiannya.. yakni setelah Nabi Ayub disembuhkan dari sakitnya yang panjang... yang mana kudis-kudis yang berulat.... tinggallah 2 ulat terakhir. Yang pertama Allah jadi lebah dari ulat pertama jatuh ke tanah dan ulat kedua yang jatuh di air menjadi lintah. Erkkk krik krik.. this is lintah... not pacat ! Ok kejadian pacat please gugel sendiri.
Back to my climbing...
We're heading to the peak until we reached to the old pit stop.. I haven't captured the photo.. betapa satu kerugian...
We can see a signage showed the direction to the waterfall and to the peak. With Abanglong's idea.. we took a different path to the fish pond... hoyeah pheaw.. coz I know the route to waterfall sangat mencabar keimanan.
| fish pond is at the back of us.. the sink advertisement girls |
We went to the fish pond, Abang Long wanted to go down at Cheras and turn to the starting point, somehow one of the lady can't make it. So we turned back.
and we continued to the peak then taking a different route back.
Penat? Of course.
| cammanakah terjadinya sebegini.. I see *a suffering |
| this is survival... |
| stand still in a middle of the hiway |
Morale : those trees made me think about..
Suffering to survive in *Life..
Thanks pokok...
Sent from Samsung Mobile
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...