Monday, February 2, 2015

2015 Party with the Stadian

the Supermama in pose..
When that invitation came to my inbox, straight away my finger clicking to the 'Yes' button. Supermama Jojo and Chulin will be the host. the venue was set at 9 Lake Senawang ? Mano toboh ey nih daro ? Whatever.. I trusted Mr. Waze to get me there... 
There are plenty of reasons why attending the friend school reunion is a good idea. These are the reasons why i wanted to be around... hehehe kiasu tak hingat..

apakah.. ayu sungguh gaya pose bebas ni


all of us

upon arrival... I went every table to say hi...
Some of the faces xkenal langsung
  1. To Reconnect With Old Friends – to remember the best friend that I've talked to for hours. I haven't seen some of them in years and may even have lost touch altogether. Siti Nor Azlina and Faizul... my form 3 class monitor and assistant, I don't see them since 1989. All this while only the friends in whataps group that I frequently talk to.. not some of them plus there're faces that I've totally forgotten.
  2. A changes – Poise and confidence come with age, I was the ugly duckling that became a swan in later life... statement tak hingat. I was the 'Si Ketot' dulu weii. Something very satisfying about showing up to flaunt those changes. ... hahahaaa.... ayat tak bleh blah.. tak la.. ayat tipu ! 
  3. Aging – Seeing new fine lines and more gray hair isn’t easy to deal with for most people. Everyone is getting older, it can make the experience feel less isolating and help to terms with the fact that aging is an inevitable part of life... oh I'm old ! Lucky enough I have no gray hair.. but the time will come for me too !
  4. To Network – Yes, I wanted to maintain the networking..
  5. To Reminisce – Looking back and sharing a few laughs with the people that were by my side for all of those great times.
  6. To Satisfy My Curiosity – I ever wondered where people ended up and what they have done with their lives.. and time like this will be the answer. It’s fun to see what became of them. Agak Kepochii.. this is life babeh !
  7. Because Wall Posts in FB Aren’t a Real Conversations – Seeing pictures and FaceBook status updates from them isn’t the same as seeing them in the flesh and catching up. 





That afternoon went with lots of laughing, everybody seemed so happy. Jul and Imah weren't around due to some personal reasons same goes to some of the other closest friends.. Shiera, Dora, Qulyn, Zura, Faz, Ida, Ita etc... committed with the work and personal stuff. Perhaps there will be a 'Next time' which will be gathered more and more people...

Special thanks to Jojo and Chulin for spending their times for this gathering preparation. Kak Mah di lupa jangan as the meeting host during the organising. 

Perhaps the relationship still stay to Jannah.. wait for me at the meeting point. Remember.. I might be late but... I'll do my best to expedite the process. Inshallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...