My opening hiking in 2015.. hiking the Angsi Mount.
Training la kenkonon for my April project to Hike the Rinjani, but Rinjani is a flat route.. apakah aku harus mendaki Angsi... hehehe
Training la kenkonon for my April project to Hike the Rinjani, but Rinjani is a flat route.. apakah aku harus mendaki Angsi... hehehe
But the truth was.. I wanted to come back after my last visit in 1992... super giler the feeling to hike Angsi Mount again.
These days, the weather is quite unpredictable. Weather forecast showing the weather is going to be ok. Help us.. Please ya Allah. (siap tgk forecast).
With Sani as Abang Long kawasan, everything was set. We.. sani and kids, Ina (sani's fren), Wafi and me. We supposed to start at 9 as the plan. However, we just started at 10am due to some reasons. Ehhh.. no... one reason only... xyah mention.
Something about Angsi..
Gunung Agsi is one of Malaysia's relatively minor mountains with the height of 2702ft or 824m.
It's the third highest peak in Negeri Sembilan State after Gunung Datuk and Bukit Bintongan. Located in Ulu Bendul Recreational Park, about 20km from Seremban. Registration has to be done at the Ranger's office before start and they just allow to start before 11am.
Nice weather welcoming us, the bright sky no sign of cloudy during the start till we ended hiking. I can feel the wind trailing us during the climb.
From my previous experience and the information I googled, there will be leeches. Thus, I have provided myself with 2 types of insect repellent. Hehehe... Protection la ni. But, Sani was convinced me that, there will be no leeches. Whatever ever !
| dancing in catching up the breath... |
| haha.. agak klakar di sini.. (thanks again my Mr. stalker) |
Somehow I have forgotten all the tricky path to go up and the steep steps as well. Waa... penatnya ! At this age.. I can feel the difference in my body, not as active as before. Carefully landed my step and jumps. I don't want to get injure as I have many plans ahead.. wait and see...
We took 2hr 45 mins to arrive the peak. Agak slow aaaa. Hmmm.... dari tak sampai-sampai kan.....
We safely arrived the peak... setelah berhempas pulas...
| menjana kepenatan yang maha tinggi |
| the view... i will never get bored. miss gunung Jerai a lot. the smell is same. the trees are same.. |
We climbed down for about 1hr and 45mins..
Everything went smoothly.. with His allowance.. Alhamdulillah...
We get changed once reached the base and get lunch somewhere outside... no masak lemak cili api as that time was 5 something.
Then we took separate way in returning home.
Still hoping for a 'Next time'
Forget all those weakness, sickness, tiredness... move on....
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...