Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mitos, RAM

As I anticipated, I will never satisfy with the ending. It's made me feel to quit reading.
For me it's Incomplete ! Mesti ada yang suruh aku buat buku sendiri... Fine ! 


This afternoon I spent my time in Kinokuniya. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. Looking at my reading interest now, I'm into RAM's collections. The strong characters which are Laksamana Sunan and Tombiruo making my other interest of other literature gone. Swept them all away... apakah?!

Previously I was more into the bibliography. .. But since I'm involved with RAM's super strong characters I lost my identity...

There's still no continuation of Laksamana Sunan or Sunan Musafir... Ohhh stress in waiting.

Tombiruo will be on screen soon.. will they find a good actor ?  Alahai... will they be good up  to my expectation at least? ! Hahaha haruslah coz I really want it to be real like my Twilight things.
The twilight still embedded into me... I still miss all of them. Sometimes i feel like to repeat reading. Vongok! Wake up! 

Apakah... bacaan seterusnya..?!

Yes yes... insha Allah my true friend is always there, I will never forget him... the holy friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...