Last year Ramadhan was the last and memorable moments. .. when the whole one month I was having my sahur with my late father in law (Fil).
Due to his diabetic, he's got amnesia and short term memory loss. Everyday, after having our sahur.. we will chit chatting while waiting the subuh prayer.
He keep asking me about the imsak time... every 5 minutes or less. Every time he asked.. The answer from me will be different. .. aku main jawab jer... Hahaa.. He just smile....
I don't know that was my last moment with him...
I do remember him as a good Fil ever.
My companion during my black and white screen watching...
The one who always cheering us..
The one who loves my kids..
The one who always be my father in any way...
The one who never make people feel down...
The one who always giving a good advice. ..
The one who love me like his daughter. ..
Everything.. everything. ..
Sad to accept that he was gone. The only one father that I have..
But.. looking at his smiling face like he's sleeping..
Somehow... that moment, I felt so happy.. Happy for him.. my strong believe is, he's now already in a good place, under the custodian of his creator. Al-Fatihah.
Ayah will always be in my mind.... and my doas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...