Friday, June 13, 2014

Climbing all the way, Saga Hill

Climbing to the Broga Hill just 2 days back when I climbed this Bukit Saga. This was a group training for Mount Kinabalu preparation. 
Initially I was plan to go to Bukit Tabur with Ammar.. but  this has to be attended coz I never meet the group yet.
I was inviting Ammar, Dayah and Sinah joining this training.

To reach the top wasn't really bad. But to reach the water fall area. . Memang mencabar ketaqwaan.. up and down up and down..
but now.. I miss this..

suddenly my memory with Abah came to my mind... dunia kami. ..
hutan.. sungai.. cerun.. 
Al-fatihah




Dalam kebun kami kat kedah ada ni..

dayah
sempat kan...
on the peak of bukit saga
view xseindah Broga Hill
the water fall
nice in picture after editing...
by Ammar..
aik.. mana Linda... oh cepat sangat ambik gambar.

Kinabalu climbing will be 10 times of this..
according to Ishaq...*
Ayoyo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...