Thursday, June 12, 2014

Broga Hill

I don't know what to call it.. it is not my interest or hobby but something that have already in my body my blood.. I believe it's in my siblings blood too.

Just because my siblings are so busy and they have something else. . But Chick, the opportunities working close to the nature is the advantage coz I know he like it.
It was started since we were still kids, long time ago. Coz abah.... indirectly always expose us to the nature... jungle, kebun, sungai, trees... during our time at Yan...
But, it has been stopped... nobody to share. Until recently Ammar actively pursue this. .. but not with me. But, his pictures gave me the impact... in my heart.. my mind.. my memories. .
This Kinabalu Charity Climbing giving me an opportunity to start back. Last year, but I wasn't sure and no courage to go that time. The highest mountain that I climbed before was Gunung Angsi.
But, when they came back.. I put my resolution that I wanted to go. I have to go... 
I was the 1st person submitting my name for this year challenge. 
Unfortunately, during the draw I dont get it. Some funny things here when Kinabalu people has no representative. FINE! Allah don't allow me. Redho..
Ker pasrah?! Ngee ngee..

But, at the last minute before 2 week of the event I was invited when one of the member cancelled her trip.  
Whatever... At first I was reluctantly to go because I have missed the training but the boss convinced me that the thing will going to be ok... I was still suffering from the dental surgery... can't think much.
I just confirmed few days after that. Dengan nama Allah yang maha pengasih lagi maha penyayang.. demi Allah.. kerana Allah. Semoga langkah aku diberkati.

Calling Ammar... let's go to Broga on the Friday, holiday replacement day.. coz Agung birthday falls on Saturday.. but.. Unfortunately Ammar's office tak cuti plak.
Fine! I went with hubby and Dina only..

Easy track..
Alhamdulillah we went to the highest top easily.. but Kinabalu will be much difficult... huhu

ni je kot agak tricky..

boleh la for beginner cam aku

not enough need some more..
On the way down.. penat gak

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...