Deep in my heart and my mind, the memories were still fresh and honestly I miss it..
If I have a chance, if my health allow, I wanna climb again ! Huhu..
“Be patient with your troubles.
With patient you will overcome the mountains and the troubles.”
Let's see the preparation before the climbing journey begin..
![]() |
| The T-shirt and jacket sponsored by Talisman. |
We have a list for the preparation, but I still wasn't sure about the right stuff. For an example during the selection which jacket to be brought. Yellah experience people keep saying.. asking me to bring more clothes.. more jackets coz the temperature is about 2`degree.
I'm cholesterol carrier without fat, I need thick jacket dow... I can't bring all as the bag space was limited.
![]() |
| in my personal collections.. nak pilih ni pun susah... |
![]() |
| the final stuff |
At last, after bring in bring out things... these were the final stuffs.
The important stuff like
headtorch, glove, waist bag were loaned by Bob.
![]() |
| Bob's stuff |
Stuff that's to be in the backpack during the climbing has to be separetely packed.
Raincoat, energy foods, camera, powerband, drink and mini firs-taid.
Dengan sabar dan penuh tawaduk.. I arranged this all
![]() |
| stuff in the bagpack. |
![]() |
| ready with my mini first-Aid |
This is the shortest stick that I can arranged..
I have no choice, I then pack the stick separetly.
![]() |
The bag ready a week before the dateline.. semangat betol !
Harus la.. I been waiting for this since last year..
'if they can do it, i can do it too...'
Insha Allah..
Harus la.. I been waiting for this since last year..
'if they can do it, i can do it too...'
Insha Allah..







No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...