|
I was having my late breakfast at level 5, Menara Citibank. While having my meals, outside of the window I can see Plaza OSK. Then.. the old memories came to my mind… about the building.
How am I going to start…??? Hmm…
It was 30 years back when I was 10 years old. That time Yang and Nyah were working in that building. That building was formerly known as Menara MBF until it was taken over by OSK after the 1997 economic crisis and now the 20-storey office building is commonly known as Bank of China. Currently it is undergoing some refurbishments where there will be another tower on top of the podium block.
Back to my story. That time we were still at Yan, Kedah while the sisters (Nyah and Yang) already working with MBF group of companies there. So when there was a school break, I will come to KL visit them. There was one or two or three… or many times I went to their office. I was amazed with their work, for me they're so successful and I want to work like them.
I still remember they brought me for lunch at one of the food stalls along Jalan Binjai to have laksa. SEDAP tahap 10 bintang ! but now there is no more stall there. Big buildings have been constructed replacing those nice food stalls.
Back from lunch, we went to Hank You Jaya of Ampang Park. Wah.. that time indah giler dunia aku rasa. They bought my stationery item and etc. For the 10 year old girl.. what else that I want... ?!
Now, I'm working in a building across of Menara MBF, even though not the same job but I'm at the same place as my sisters.. bukankah mimpi menjadi kenyataan hehehee....
I will never forget those memories...
Nyah, Yang & Me.... |
Friday, March 28, 2014
Menara MBF @ OSK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...