I'm still remember.. when I was a kid.., we used to have a wagon.. blue colour but I dont remember the brand of the car... if I ask my sibling I think they will remember as they were already grown up.. naughty and *bad that time.. hope they don't read my blog hehehee. I will story about them in another chapter... cruel sibling ever hohoho....
Back to my blue wagon, that was awesome as the back seat can be folded and for a long journey mak and abah will transform the back seat of wagon so comfortable by putting the thin matress, cushion and blanket. Mase tu mana kesah seat belt bagai. Safety is not an issue !
I still remember we gone to watch musabaqah al quran at Alor Staq. We were that time staying in Yan, Kedah and abah was so passionate with reciting al-quran.
Abah won the third place... I don't remember much but the memories we travel back was so awesome. I was lying down at the back of the wagon with chick. As usual, for the nite travel, Mak and abah will prepare the comfortable bed in it.
Side by side with Chick and at the middle was the trophy.
I'm so proud that time and wanted to face the trophy facing to the back to show to the back car what we have while Chick keep bothering me to make it facing to the front... (ker terbalik eh.. Chick please verify, if you read. But, I do also hope you don't read)
Huh.. that what I said bad about my sibling.. we keep arguing until I was kalah and... jeng jeng. .. normal for me.. untuk meraih kemenangan mudah I will use my secret weapon which was...
screaming and crying aloud attracting mak and abah attention. Hehehe.. mak will marah chik.. then yeaaaa I win.
Lalalalaaa... so the trophy facing to the back...
contoh jer, gambar ciplak kat internet

No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...