Friday, December 4, 2020

gs

[04/12, 03:28] RML GS: It is true that I have my head stuck so deep in my work that I sometimes spare little times with the people who matters most to me in my life. But it is not true that despite that I care or think less of them everyday.
[04/12, 03:30] RML GS: I care about you. I care that you are happy in all that you are doing. I care that you have the right friends around you. The very things that make me so in love you in the first place is the energy that you radiated in you.
[04/12, 03:32] RML GS: That energy that I have long lost for so long. You remind me of who I was meant to be...and to be with.
[04/12, 03:34] RML GS: This distance between us can be a torment. It can also be a beautiful thing that we would cherish every little times we could have together in each other's embrace.

I have a plan for us. I will need a little time and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...