Monday, May 4, 2020

I'm not expecting ur reply

Selamat hari raya.
I'm not expecting you to reply but I wanted to tell you this..

I'll start from the beginning..
My feelings to you are real, this is for sure.
I left because you're not available..
Or actually you're the one who left...
I don't know..

I've made an easy way for you to leave or maybe that time you're also configuring the way to leave me.. I don't know.

Making you to hate me... was something difficult for me to do.

But, we both made it. 
You don't needs me...
All the things that I made, it's 
no effect to you..

We both moves on..

Yes, I'm not expecting you to reply this.

I'm sorry...

I ask your forgiveness for many things especially when you were dragged into my problem... I wish to erase it, but that's helped me to be what I'm now. Thank you but, I'm so sorry.

I hope you'll be happy with your wife... forever.

Without me...

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...