I went to Feer's school last Friday to collect Feer's report card.
The thing was... an academic result but the result wasn't too academic lah.
Ok ok...
I was that time a bit frustrated.
hmm... looking at him which seated nicely besides me, he saw my face and hesitantly to smile. I know he's scared if I mad for the very bad result. What to expect ? it's not new.
I smile.. even though in my heart I wanted to scream. But then, my heart told me.. it's ok. He maybe not an academic person. Let it be. It's too young to judge.
Istighfar istighfar...
I looked at him, giving a smile and kiss his forehead. I'm still loving you, don't worry. I told him. but in my heart.. "Ya Allah, semoga masa depannya cerah dan menjadi seorang yang sangat berjaya"
I cant judge him, even myself wasn't a scorer. How I was hurting my parents heart... those days ???
Even alot of my friends which last time having a good results but end up now became a kerani, receptionist or not working at all and I wasn't having a good result now becoming one of the successful among them. So.. kembalilah kepada Allah kerana dialah perancang yang bijak. Alhamdulillah Feer semakin sihat. Thank you Allah for the greatest gift. He is alive, healthy dan penyayang.
After having some talks about him with the class teacher, we went out.
'abang tak ada A ke mama' asking Azim which was doing very good in his school.
'tak ada, but it's ok. Let's go to eat' I replied. Feer wasn't look happy. I hugged him and said 'you like salmon skin, let's go to have it. He smiled.
it's ok Feer, Allah is there for you. As long you are not forgetting Him, He will surely not forget you. The result wasn't the victory determination. Maybe people will say that it's a loser wordings.. whatever. Janji kami happy.
Oleh yang demikian, after lunch, we went to find Karate class for Feer. Apa-apalah... do whatever best that you think you want. I just give.. and also a swimming class..
Yeay !
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...