Selamat Hari Guru Abah dan Mak…
Selain designated teachers, the wish should go to Abah and Mak. My teachers in all aspect ever. Start from the beginning, from I was born..
Mak
If I wanted to put in a list of the subject taught by Mak, books won't be enough. Everything everything…. Start from the very basic things, speak, walking, eating, how to hold proper fork and spoon, how to wear sandal, to wear my own clothes, get bath, how to comb my hair, putting powder to my body, etc etc.. Her Dos and Don'ts taught me to be what I'm now.
Growing up with mak, I used to be so independent, strong, believe I can do and stubborn to get thing done at my own.. hehehehe I take it as a positive one.
She was my Supermom when I was a kid. Any difficulty, mak will get things done. Mak got a magic stick.. mak can do everything… mak mak mak and mak.. everything was on my mak's shoulder….
Makkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk…… I will be screaming like crazy when I woke-up in the middle of the night, my mak wasn't besides me. I don't understand what was 'tak boleh' mean because if I want, meaning I want it. I don't care… eei jahatnya..
Mak , you are the best teacher ever !
Abah
Abah was not just a policeman to me but same as Mak… Abah was my super-duper hero. He was my ustaz sepanjang zaman.. abah taught me a lot. From Muqaddam to Al-Quran to a basic tajwid. Abah used to take me to Pantai Murni Yan, just two of us. All the way to pantai, abah will story me about him during his childhood and he will selitkan nasihat for me as a guidance. Not to repeat his same mistake. Encouraging me to study… Abah used to tell me that his parents (my late grandparent) was so fierce and he tried not to copy them because he wanted his children to get comfort having a discussion among us.
Abah used to take me to our Kebun, I will help abah to tanam jagung etc. Oppsss don't open your mouth when you putting the seed, later the jagung will be like your teeth, xsemenggah.. hahahaha
But then, abah was saying, that the old people said to him. Don't believe.
Compared to mak, sometimes I have a feeling takutkan abah, sebb abah macam garang. But, knowing him.. he's not. With his serious look, he do jokes as well. I wasn't sure if my sibling noticed this.. they all grown up at abah young age, while my time with abah, he's already getting older and becoming so soft and funny.
Abah was the one who responsible in making me loves ulam-ulaman dan sayuran. He loved to plant the trees and vegetables, bitter scout is bitter but not for me. Hehehe.. I can take it raw.
Abah kata whatever we do, Allah is no.1. Whatever we do, solat first, Allah is everywhere, Allah will be there when we need Him. We live in islam, we die in islam.
Abah wanted me to be ustazah, hehehe aku gelak-gelak je bila abah cakap macam tu. Abah bangga introducing me to his friends. 'this is Wati, manja sangat tapi rajin mengaji dan solat' Abahhhhhh... that wasn't true, aku jerit dalam hati. Aku tau abah saje cakap sebb, kata-kata kan doa.
His friend, who lived in the police quarters treated me very well.. like I was their daughters' too. I still remember Pakya Botak, Pakya mentol, abang Ghani, Ba (Nyah's fil), Pak Umaq, uncle Wong etc. Everybody so nice to me...
The best part was watching TV with abah especially citer lawan, national geographic and cartoon. Tak ramai orang tau abah suka tengok cartoon. During that time were Popeye and Mickey Mouse. We both will laughing tak hengat. Movie P. Ramle was our favourite...
When we moved to Lenggeng, we oftenly visiting KL. From Lenggeng to KL, while driving, abah will story to me the same stories.. how the Semenyih, Kajang, Cheras, Kampung Baru etc during his time. That time I was bored. Cukup-cukup la bah, bentak aku dalam hati. But now..
I miss him alot...
Abah, I'm sorry for not getting what you want. I'm not an ustazah or a teacher as what u wanted me to be.. I just a normal person...
Al-fatihah to allahyarham Mohd Nor Abdul Ghani
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...