It's Ramadhan again. Alhamdulillah, I'm today still participating it. For the 2nd year I'm going through it exclusively with kids. No complaints, I'm ok all the way.
Sometimes the memories with abah and mak will come back. Mak mak mak.... always with the magic stick. Abah will busy with people. He was Amil zakat and imam, masjid. Busy, but still cleaning the house. Everybody was busy.
My time when others have gone, got their own kinsfolk. I will be home 1 week before Raya... and Chick before he got married will also participate in cleaning and decorating the house.
When abah has gone.. I was alone with mak doing the preparation while others depending on their turn to balik kampung. No complaints. Event I was home early, 70% of job still done by mak. 2 or 1 day before raya... the sibling whose on their turn at kampung... will do whatever required.
We will help mak melemang, merendang, berkemas. This time we got niece and nephews with can also participate. Lucky to have them.. rajin. So riuh rendah... Bergurau Bersembang Berkemas Memasak Main Makan Etc etc.... We did a lot of things together... How I miss that... Happy Ramadhan alls...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...