Saturday, January 2, 2016

Homaiii

Astaghafirullahil'Azim

Came to my knowledge that, kononnya the group hiking, my group hiking or majority hiking group is doing something bad. Hiking is only a reason, to find a hidden places nak buat maksiat. Ya Allah..

I could say that, this is the thinking of the one who has that intention. I don't know the others, but our group as well as the other groups that I know, does not do these things. Even I could tell, they are so good. We keep the places clean, we appreciate the nature, we don't simply throw rubbish, we don't simply pick or break the trees. Even after we finish camping, we cleaned the place back. We brought down the rubbish, some more we picked the rubbish we found.


and we do solat jemaah.

Pesanan, tak payah la pikir buruk.... kalau kami nak buat jahat, tak payah nak pepenat hiking.

As for myself changes, for whoever (dia paham dan trasa kalau baca) this is not the reason  for what had happened. Fyi, hiking is my best place to keep my thinking away. Tu saja.. sekian !



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...