Friday, October 16, 2015

Oh My Ampang Park..

Tempat jatuh lagi di kenang inikan tempat shopping heaven..

Gotten the news about Ampang Park that will be demolished to allow re-development.
Agak sedih... as I have memories.. my small time, my teenager time, my working time till now...

I was lived in Yan, Kedah but, during my kid time during school holidays, I will always be here in KL and the most special place to hang out was this Ampang Park. Yellah that time we still have no KLCC, Midvalley or Pavy segala. Very limited places.. the mall, Yoahan, Wisma Central and some more old names... which have been faded already in my mind.

Whatever reasons that I have.. we can't stop development.

Goodbye Ampang Park...
I will miss you... L'mart, Cozy corner, De'elegent, kedai buku tempat baca free, Guardian, TC Permata dan semua la...

http://www.thestar.com.my/Metro/Community/2015/10/16/Bidding-goodbye-to-a-treasured-landmark-Mixed-reaction-from-tenants-and-shoppers-to-demolition-of-42/                                                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...