I jumped in the car and head out for the day.. this is what I normally do..
Today, my very* best day ever.. when I get my tire flat. Luckily it's not happening in the middle of the highway and also not happened when I was speeding.. sib baik..
How was it started..
During the driving I know something was not right when the driving was bumpy and heavy. The reflection from the other car shown my tire was flat… Homaii… I drove the car out from the road and stopped. Think.. think… my first time ever.. then.. tadaaaa muncul Mr. Superman to save my day. Alhamdulillah…
Then I just sit and watch sambil mata blink2 pandang atas cam kucing chomel dan manja.. miawww.. the only work that I've done was clearing the car bonnet to allow Mr. Superman getting the spare tire.... hand over the screws, not forget to snap some pictures sebagai kenang-kenangan…
Once done.. I bagi tisu.. sekian.
This how the women change a Flat tire yer kawan-kawan..
For the steps in changing the flat tire.. sila layari halaman berikut ;
http://www.pepboys.com/tires/treadsmart/changing_a_flat_tire/-->
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...