My friends wanted to know… here are the pictures before and after the upgrading being done.
I bought the house last year 2013 in May. Details of the sale and purchase have already been in my previous entry.
Yes, it’s a basic house with no renovation being done by the owner.
The owner never stay in this house, he rented it out because he’s staying in JB.
Yes.. a 2nd hand house. It was built in 25 November 1993 and today the house age is 21 years old. The price at the time I bought was 5 times higher than the original price. But I’m still buying it! Why?
Only Allah knows why. THIS IS KL! What do you expect.
The location is so good.. Only the people who have visited me understand why...
My money gone for the 10% down payment, lawyer fees and the related miscellaneous things. When come to the renovation I already papa kedana.
So.. I just can repainting, replace the flooring and make good the toilets. Alhamdulillah, no serious damage like leaking or whatsoever. Syukur !
This is the front house. The guy in white shirt is the agent. We never deal and meet with the owner.
Buruk kan... some were saying I was wasting my money. Who care... my money is my money!
Dining area towards to the kitchen.
Initial idea was to maintain the granite floor and just to brushing it out.. but the cost was not much different.
The ground toilet. Geli tengok before the reno. That’s the leg of Mr. contractor.
The toilet in the master bedroom on the upper floor. Seriously the condition makes you feel you don’t want to buy the house in the first place.
(I lost the 2nd toilet picture)
The staircases flooring totally been removed and the wooden flooring has been extended to all the floors on the first floor except veranda.
The store besides the staircases was removed and left small store areas only under the staircase, jadi la.
Cukuplah gambar ni...
Rumah buruk inilah syurga dunia sementara aku... dunia dah pasti. AKHIRAT?!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...