Thursday, August 14, 2014

My kebun

This is my pokok karipole.. subur kan..

It keeps growing taller.. how can I make the branches some where at the stem bottom?! Some says to cut it and this will allow new branches. But... hitting them like hitting my heart. Even the time I picked the leaves for cooking I will say zillion time of sorries.

Poyo kan..

The pokok peria baru belajar menyulur paut. I have no vases that can accaccommodate my plants anymore.. later this week I plan to buy some. 

My fav. plant ever daun pudina.. gila subur. Friends keep buzzing me for the anak benih...

Nama dia pokok bayam nan sebatang... hahaha.. balen masak. Bibik cucuk kat sini. In fact thanks to bibik for taking care of them too. Siraman will keep them healthy.

Pokok kesum yang maha subur…

I will have no issue in getting them for my laksa anymore.

At the back was kangkung, there're some more actulactually.  This was bibik's effort to feeding our ninja turtles.


The pokok kantan.. baru tanam.. benih was from Yang's house
Again.. for my frequent laksa cooking. This is my preparation for next year laksa.

This year Raya.. Mr. Hubby bought rm14 for 5 pieces of bunga kantan. Gila ke hapa?! I hope next year we will not having this problem anymore.

At the back of pasu kantan above were some vases of cili and lengkuas plant. Bought benih cili from pasar tani. The lengkuas was given by mil.


Balen masak gak ni. Cucuk-cucuk subur lak...

Pesanan : marilah bermain tanah.. dan menjadi sedekah apabila orang lain pun makan malah haiwan juge.. yakni ulat. Tapi aku dah bunoh ulat. So kurang pahala dah.. huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...