Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Strange jungle Visitor

On d way home, far from the junction to MIL's house, I saw crowd in front of the house.. duk dak duk dak.. apa ni apa ni...

Closer to the house I can see 999 the emergency phone number stated at the car parked outside of the house. Lagi dak duk dak duk..

When reached the house clearly I can see the car was for Jabatan Pertahanan Awam.

3 guys in uniform.. already in the house. . When I entered the house..

One guy came down from upper floor brought a little snake using the rod tool...

'That's it... is there any other?' I was questioning the guy in uniform.

'Yeah yeah.. only one' the person replied and rushed outside to keep the snake in he bottle.

Pitty snake.. the body was broken because of the rod that they used has folded the snake... its must be dam paintful.

'What are you going to do with him... its painful..' I was worried... and sifat-sifat kebinatangan terserlah.

'We will release him back to jungle, they know to get their medicine. ..' confidently they replied to calm me.. hahaha kecoh kan...

dear snake.. be good, dont enter any human house ok... stay away from us.

bye.. and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...