Friday, March 14, 2014

Mr. Boss and Me

I was having a discussion with Mr. Boss. The topic was about liquid density and temperature. He is a good boss and very good in grooming me in this hydrocarbon Allocation line.
Normally when he give explanation or something, he will ensure that I will get it. But, today seemed so difficult for me to fully understand.
Few samples have been used but still my face doesn't convince him that I was fully understand... he then.
'You're artistic rite?!' He asked
'Eerrr... no no.. I'm not' I replied hesitantly.
'I know from the way you are, your scetch..' he continued make me felt guilty when I know he noticing my attitude... sketching almost everything. . During meeting. .. answering call or while waiting computer downloading.
'Hee... ngee ngee'
'Ok we take example of colours, when you mix blue and red you will get purple. But, if you only take a little bit of blue while the red is a lot, you will not getting the same purple rite..!' He continued.
Amazingly I understand the concept... hahaha. .. The explanation after explanation after that was easily understand.
Conclusion is.. this is not my line... I should working with colors..

Sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...