I'm so addicted to bake
Aiseh.. checking the stock, the flour was running out. The only flour left was the self-rise floor MFM. Hmm lantak la.. buat jugak jugak dont care...
this time chocolate chip bread for Feer as his request.
![]() |
| tit tit tit.. afte 0250hrs, setting for 500gm tadaa... done |
![]() |
| wallah.. perfectly baked warm liquid.. no chilled direct from fridge dah |
But the texture a bit different compared to wheat floor.. it's a bit rough but still soft as sponge..
the taste still ok
Taster in da house...
siap tapaukan Taqim makan dalam bas as he was going back to Penang.
Taqim kata sedap hehehe.. jadilah walau dia terpaksa kata nak ambik hati aku huhuhu....
but Ammar also commented yesterday kata sedap jugak..
huh blood related cannot be trusted.. semua nak jaga hati...
takpa takpa.. I wont stop, I will still do the baking Inshallah...
Sekian.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...