Monday, January 3, 2011

Feer 1st day at School 2011

Our new year started with a very interesting moment when Feer starting his first year in a real school.
Before I continue, initially we have registered Feer at Sekolah Kebangsaan Melawati and will continue the rest of his day at his former Tadika Arabiah Bab Al-Kautsar. The KAFA will be there as well and everything will be there until the time I fetch him at every end of the day as usual.
But, his granny too concerned about him and was volunteered to fetch him every day from school provided he move to the nearest schools which are at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Melawati 2 and KAFA at the Sekolah Agama KAFA Integrasi Taman Melawati .
To cut it short, Yes.. we obeyed with no reason unless I quit the job.
The first day of school started at his KAFA, registration just in the class so while waiting Feer get to know his new friends.
When the class started, I went to purchase book and waited him at the canteen until the rest time. At the canteen during class break, it was so swizzle by the new pupils, nobody was cared to line up... shouting, screaming what they want.
The crowd was making Feer cancelling his intention to join them. He just enjoyed his home food which I packed earlier.
He's still not really adventure the new environment, maybe it was the first day. Same goes to some other standard 1 student who’s still sheepishly.
The KAFA gate, in the morning

meeting new friends

Break time

Registration for standard 1 at Sekolah Kebangsaan


Assembly area for standard 1.

Big Boy....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...