We call it an Orange day..
It's becoming an annual event when there were 3 years in a row we having this gathering , almost on the same timing (January 2011). Thanks to Madam organisers Faz & Adora...
I was done my shopping for the orange clothes... luckily I easily got it while most of them complaining how difficult in getting it.
Let the pictures speak for the details.. stay tuned...
The venue was just at the Coffee bar of Flamingo Hotel, a very close distance to my house. After Zohur I went out with Ammar. Opss forgot to mention that Ammar was the appointed cameraman.
Let the pictures speak for the details.. stay tuned...
![]() |
| 7 weeks pregnant (Azimee Feerdaus) |
![]() |
| ngan Zura |
![]() |
| Iskandar (tokey jamu), Sofi (jikan) and Ku Lin (half body) |
![]() |
| Ingan Fauziah Latif aka Wahidani |
![]() |
| suka suka suka |
![]() |
| Recap time... stories over stories |
![]() |
| Dora at my left and Farrah at my right... Farah, ingat tak dulu aku tarik rambut ko during assembly... hehehe |
![]() |
| Prizes.... Woii Sofi Jikan relek aaa.. jeles le tew hadiah aku besau. |
![]() |
| one of the final moments before left.. |











No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...