Saturday, January 7, 2023

 after a long wait

after I freed myself

I thought I would be like this forever

I didn't find what I wanted

Then, you come with all the warnings

I accept with an open heart

because I'm not a perfect person either

Fall in love

and pledge allegiance

we pledge loyalty

we create happiness

for so long

I feel owned

I feel taken care of

Next

Is this what I received?

have loved you with all my heart

To be with you

Patience burns me

I don't want only in this world but for eternal life

I want to be with you, forever

I have sacrificed for this journey

I want a new life

I want happiness

But then again, today you did it again

You promised loyalty

I want to stay

but you seem to make me to turn

I'm not a patient person

I'm afraid that I won't survive

Do I have to give it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...