How that time I was so happy and my heart filled with loves.. I never wanted to blame the god and will still take everything positively, at least I feel the happiness. Thank you Allah for the opportunities, the sweetest moments ever.
He had me..
Never the way I wanted
But, I was so happy..
Yes I cried
Yes I also been warned
Yes I have expected this to be happened
Yes I know he will hurting me
Yes I know since the beginning that we will never be together
Yes I did love him
Yes I did want him
Yes I did refused to believe that this is extremely hurt..
Because I love him..
and until now I cannot let anyone to be at the place he used to be, in my heart
I still miss him and wanted him
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...