Sunday, May 31, 2020

oh.. u got a new gf

At a start yes, a bit trembling inside me. But, with a logic thinking it's good for me.
Thanks Allah, in fact I have to do a sujud syukur for this.

Allah avoid a bad people in my life, I deserve someone better, much better. 

Frustration, only for the hope that I put on him and for my wasted time with him..

Allah answered my doa when I asked to remove my memory of him which it's the hardest thing to do... sujud after sujud..

Here we go, bull eyes !

Omg, pitty on him for being so cheap and easy. No stand.
Pitty on him for still continuing the same bad habits..

That time I was trying to bring him to the prayer mat, fasting, stop drinking. He did, I was so proud when he did the puasa 6. We do it together...

Ohh that's actually a boring part of me..
He don't need this.

I'm not a good person to remind him that we live twice, the second life is the determination and payment for the first life...
What do we bring ?

Lantak kau lah.. can I say that?
Yes, he's got brain to think.

Think of the future in other life, not in this real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...