Monday, April 29, 2019

Funny things happen

Since the beginning, when  I think about the old time, it's always about me. About me being alone with the kids only.

Never thought about someone else to spend the old time together.

Hmmm...

But, that's all changed when I have you. I always think about us to be together in every single moment. How good to have someone else in  later time, I have you, you have me. We taking care each other... rain or shine.

It's not going to be alone anymore, I'll keep you company, I'll never let you to feel lonely.

It's must be excited, to go through the time together, to comb the grey hair together, to laugh at each other for getting wrinkles every day. To laugh at the time we start to forget things, to laugh on how slow we will going to be...

Ahh.. all those thought are not going to be happened, you left. You gone....

I'm all alone now...

I hope Allah is having empathy on me... to let me go through it steadily and calm....

Now it's still hurt...
It's so painful

You may not know this
You may not know how much I'm suffering
You may not know how my days are not like before
You may not know my heart now is locked for others
You may not know that I miss you
You may not know that I'm waiting for you everyday
You may not know the feeling of frustration
You may not know I started to do things that I hate before just hoping you come and argue with me why I do that...
You may not know that you're meant so much to my life

Allahu.. I told you everything about him even though I know you already know, even I know you're the one who plan this path.

Husnuzon... I'm fine,  I know you've given me the strength to get through it... I'm good in taking care of me... I know how to distract my feelings, I  won't let my feelings control me.

Allahu... please take all the feelings away. I don't needs someone witg ego, a liar...
Allahu... I don't mind if the love for him is taking back.. I don't care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...