Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Gone

He's finally left.

Previously..
I was stone when he told me.
I was acted like nothing to me
I was cold like ice
I was stay still
I was calm as a clam

Nothing
Nothing
Nothing

But, the reality happened inside me..
I was burst
I was screaming in silent
I was pushing my brain to keep steady
I was stressed my heart not to panic
I keep my mind busy

Later after the meeting ..
I prostrated in a prayer... because only Him, who understands me and I just got Him

Tear is my best friend..
Give me strength
Give me strength
I hate this !

Later at home
The fake smile
The fake happiness
The fake everything
As if I'm always happy and cheerful

Again.. on the prayer mat, I can't hold my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...