Sunday, July 9, 2017

Dear someone

and finally this blog now becoming my collections of my feelings.
Sometimes I feel I'm all alone...
Sometimes I feel men are all same...
Or maybe I'm not fortunate enough to find a good one...
What I need are..
someone who can be my lover and my best friend.
someone who can teach me how to dream again
someone who can clear my obscured eyes, someone who can support me
someone who can hold my hand when I think that no one loves me
someone can strengthen my weaknesses and fears.
someone who can convince me to grow old together
someone who can teach me how to fall in love again
someone who can reinvigorate the butterflies in my stomach and make them glide again
someone who can accept my flaws, childish acts, and baby-talks
someone who can pacify me until I become okay
someone who can make me happy and contented
someone who can give me a smile that I will wear for a lifetime.
someone who can hug me tight when I'm afraid someone who can protect me, care for me and do everything for me
someone who can make me feel that I'm the most significant being in his world.
someone who can stay with me until midnight talking about random things in life
someone who can make my heart beat faster with those heart-melting stares and smiles someone who can make me feel younger and stop me from counting my years
someone who can make me blush every time and make me feel important
someone who can kiss me until I wake-up every morning
and most importantly, to find someone who I can see myself living and sharing the rest of my days,
someone who I can forgive every time..
and I very know that this kind of someone is never exist.
Good luck for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...