Thursday, August 27, 2015

Things I Have to Thank You to My Mak

The biggest things that we thought so little… the things that we never care to realize.. the things that we always take for granted..

Mak.. you are actually an angel that was sent to me…

 

These thank you goes out to mak who made my life all possible.. nothing will happen without you with me..

 

Thank you for grounding me.

Thank you for the countless nights you put me to sleep.

Thank you for taught me right from wrong.

Thank you for wiping away my tears.

Thank you for telling me everything will be ok.

Thank you for letting me have the last piece of cake…. Later I realized you secretly wanted it…

Thank you for making me laugh.

Thank you for  for being my #1 fan.

Thank you for the Lady Diana haircut in the back days.

(and Yang jugak! Rasa chomel mase tu)

Thank you for for teaching me menjahit.

Thank you for for teaching me masak laksa

Thank you for sending me off to school from tadika to besar

Thank you for making me wearing nice clothes, made by you…

Thank you for smiling even when, deep down, you didn't want to.

Thank you for your smile makes everything okay.

Thank you for your strength..

Thank you for cleaning my room.

Thank you for keeping your cool when it was messy a week later.

Thank you for being my best friend.

Thank you for lecturing me about wasting my money and time.

Thank you for understanding even when it wasn't the easiest.

Thank you for giving me hope.

Thank you for supporting my decisions.. even I know sometimes very hard for you to agree

Thank you for teaching me to work hard for what I I want.

Thank you for teaching me to love.

Thank you for comforting me when love gave me heartbreak.

Thank you for the hours you watched me change my outfit.

Thank you for teaching to believe in myself.

Thank you for your good storytelling.. you was the first person introduced me to cartoon, taught me how to read cartoon, how to follow the cloud wordings.

Thank you for teaching me good manners.

Thank you for your patience.. especially through those bloody teenage years.

Thank you for always making sure I knew I was loved back.

Thank you for making me feel beautiful,

Thank you for putting my needs before yours.

Thank you for being in me, in nerve and vein….

 

Mak.. you are too special !

No one can take your place…                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...