Slept like a sleeping princess until I was distracted by the noise of the rest, preparing for the hike. Wanie and I kept ourselves silent until someone called us to get ready.
Get dress and get ready, then we were served with a simple breakfast. Kopi dan biskut..
Layannn.... no complaint.. hiker will not complaint.. terima seadanya..
Once done, we joined the pack for the hike.
Breaking dawn to the Summit...
Adik dan abang..
The twins
Sudah la Zack.. Tak habis2 berkemas
***
2.30pm the hike started
2.30pm the hike started
KePewaian bermula..
The rumor that I heard about the sandy trail wasn't a rumor.. but a true story.
When my feet embedded in the sand, every three steps ahead, it will come down to two steps.. while my body has to fight with the coldness, tiredness, and my lumbago pain.
No one was asking me for this.. no one will rewards me for my strength, my fitness if I manage to reach my target. Why I still do it ?
Nature... I love the smell, the feel, the moment.. the everything...
and
I just wanted to forget.. forget everything that weighing in my mind... which I have realized that.. I could not run to forget.. I could not hide... to solve it.. I have to face it.
The first group left me no where in the dark...
I could not wait for the 2nd and the 3rd group...
walking through the clouds in the darkness.. coolness..
Praying to be given the strength to continue until the end..
Praying to be given the strength to continue until the end..
The volcanic ashes, sand or small rocks on the steep gradient, during the hike, slowing down the motion. Until I met Leong.. we then moved together until we re-combine with the others
Epul doing his homework.. takut cekgu marah..
The Christopher Columbus.. writing down everything since we started...
Syabas betta..
Leong met an Eskimo man
The sun slowly appear.. we don't catch the sunrise at the peak.
No complaints..
We don't complaint...
Go away tiredness
Whatever happen, I will still move on
Even I'll be late..
Stop...
Slowly and steadily
Together we move
With Kak Gee, age 55
Age is not a factor. . Yes I have to agree with it.
Stop again...
Catching the breath
Looked easy...
You don't say anything until you try to walk through it..
The peak still far..
Capturing the moments
The other side of the trail
Another stop..
The Peak, behind us..
Looked near but it was so far away
Stop again...
(berapa banyak stop daaa)
Somehow..
I enjoy.. the smell of the sand..
Apa kaler gaiters sekalipun... belum tentu membawa kejayaan yang gemilang !
Looking ahead
macam dekat bhai !
Dekat di mata, jauh di kaki..
Usaha tangga kejayaan bebeh
Apat yang bergaya..
Teknik 2 langkah berhenti pandang belakang, berjaya membawa dia ke menara gading !
Yea.. finally... I made it !
After.. all the efford... full of energy...
Bersama kederat yang tinggal..
We made it !
The arrival chronology ;
Ayie, 6.30am
KB
Wanie 7.30am
Pakwan
lagi
lagi..
lagi..
Apat, 8.30am
lagi
lagi
dan
lagi..
aku... 8.40
lagi
lagi
lagi
lagi
lagi
lagi
lagi
lagi
last person was at 10.30am
ini je orang yang bagitau time arrival diorang
Leong akhirnya berjaya juga dan terpengsan...
Leong lepas bangun dari pengsan
After the Pewai gone..
Lepas happy-happy kat peak.. bantai tidur while waiting the rest..
Mr. Eskimo yang keletihan di Peak juga tertewas dengan kemengantukan
Nami yang comel bersama gaiter dan payung FINK !
Agak meragukan siapakah gerangan jejaka ini..
Apat & Wanie yang Pengsan
Am Kpop
kodak moment la..
I'm a malay lady
Semua posing dah habis, tinggal yang ni jer.
Apat's Angles...
Puiii..
Mesyuarat menu tonite dalam kesejukan...
Clouds come and go
The episode to met Mr. Rinjani was achieved and now a new episode started, to walking down to the base camp...
Looking back at the trail...
da'yem.... kembali merentas pasir...
Geng gaiters pink dan jacket purple mase turun
Ayu just sliding from the top to the base camp..
hebatest..
Babai Mr. Rinjani, I can't promise to come again.. I hope you will be ok and fine...
Take care...
Ambik la gambar...
aku dah Pewai, turun dulu aaaa
Kak Gee yang Hebat
We reached the camp site around 1pm...
Penat.. !
Later in the afternoon we will continue our journey to the lake for 1 night stay..
Please be nice wahai Mr. weather..
to be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like to see your comment...