Sunday, April 5, 2015

Down to Pine Tree Hill + Double Peak

After so many trips that I have missed, this time I can’t skip anymore. 18 days countdown to Rinjani even though my back pain still not 100% gone.

The early gathering of this hiking was at Shell before the UIA exit.. hmmm again… I like to wait.. 

KFine!



The full members only gathered around 5.35am before we left to solat Subuh at Batang Kali Petronas station. We reached Fraser Hill around 8.00am.

Lodged registration for our activity before we have our breakfast. Only 7 of us.. yakni Cheq Mi (selaku ketua expedisi), Ayie, Apek, Naque, Jali, Taqim (my personal cameraman) and me.



Jali di mana kau.. oh tukang ambik gambaq rupenya....

The trek was to proceed through the entrance, big wooden gate
(unfortunately I have no picture of it !).

We began the trekking around nine something, no warm-up pepandai la memasing. But, I drove from Taman Melati.. I considered this as a warm-up..

Before I proceed further, I should mention that the main photographer was Taqim and some candid shots by Jali..




It was started to walking down before we found a wooden staircase that marked as the start of the trek. It’s quite disappointing as to expect walking back gonna be so tired and tougher because to climb up the staircase. It’s not just that.. the trek more to climb down instead of up.. 

Are we climbing down to the peak ?

Flora dan Fauna
Lifting your knees...

the trekking graph

The living jungle...

Exhale inhale..

Colors of the wind


You think you own whatever land you land on
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim
But I know every rock and tree amd creature 
Has a life has a spirit has a name...







From Jali's candid moments

Down down up down down.. a little up… 





Until we reached a very steep point. A near vertical section with a rough average inclination of 60-70 degree that ascended about 15-25meter. The ropes fixed were not really help to me as I just fine with the tree roots and to hang at the rock itself.



There were some more groups that also queuing to climb up which we have to be patient for our turn. They convinced me that's gonna be the last because the peak was just up there. At first, I wasn’t to believe hish.. ker nak sedapkan hati her.. but upon climbed it, yes, it was true. I saw Ayie and Apek already there.. sitting watching me climbed up. 

Hoyeah.. A satisfaction sensation…

Later Naque and Cheq Mi joined us. Jali marah aku tak ambik gambar dia…. Ala sorry laaaaa….
Taqim as usual… with the camera in hand, everybody has to always be ready.  The group like him as he was easily blend with us. Sama kaki punchline apa case ?

pesta buku bermula di Peak.. queuing again !




On the first peak we resting ourselves, catching up our unstable breathing...
Photograph after another non-stop.
The surrounding views were somewhat so clear and the sky so blue. Around 30 mins we were there before proceed to the other peak which taking us 45mins.


we then started our climb to the next peak..


hiking in style


Cheq Mi setia bersama Naque



The obstacles before victory


Hoyeah.. finally we made it ! clap clap...


something that will call you back




Mr. Cameraman


Again.. another round of photography session. 
Taqim and Jali.. I could say the best cameraman hehehe.. tak pernah fail kot.. thanks buddy !

We met and talk to some other group, this is actually how we met Ayie and Apek too, making friend everywhere. Here on Pine Tree we met Han and Abang Rahim. Rupa-rupanya this abang Rahim is Sheida's boss.

Supermen looking at us with.. ?
Pewai..
discussing if there is any shortcut to go back to the car..
wohooo... to climb down
Cheq Mi in action
while waiting.. minum jap.
Si Jali si Mr. Potato
replying messages jap
Cover album...
After another half an hour on the second peak, we traced out steps back. Ayie, Apek and Jali already lost in my view, they’re lipas kudung while Naquie accompanied by Cheq Mi were at the back.

I was with Taqim in the middle. Sabar jelah Taqim melayan kerenah aku..

ulat gonggok
Buat gelang pun boleh..
hasil nye adalah kotor but one day.. we will blend with it
Camouflage... mana pokok ?
As I expected.. tracing back was even tougher as we have to climb up.. gagah perkasa mereka ni because they have no complaint.  Sorry to my backsupport.. as it’s back to pain.. the therapist's advice seemed not so important to me while ensuring my speed, energy, strength and stamina…  for Rinjani.

semua selamat turun.. safe..
Alhamdulillah
But, I do believe Rinjani will be mine!
How tougher it will be…
lantak la..

.
.
stay tuned..
Inshallah if Allah  allow.. I'll still be here hiking and writing..


3 comments:

I like to see your comment...