Saturday, March 7, 2015

Rinjani... the most wanted !


'She's is crazy... why she wanted to do that ?' someone told someone, when I said I wanted to hike the Volcanic Mountain, Rinjani. I just smile...

Believe it or not, yes.. I'll be going to hike that mountain.

Stamina.. I'm not sure...
Strength... I'm not sure...

But, I got the call.. yes the call to be on the top of the mountain.. the feeling that I can't tell. Only yourself will know when you already there. I just miss the moment... the moment being on the top of the mountain.. the cloud.. the view.. the smell.. the *everything..

Everything has been set. The group, I called it The Rinjanian consistently doing the training every week, collecting the stamina and energy... one peak after another has been conquered by them.

Semangat Juang yang Tinggi, caiyok caiyok....

I hope, I wish and I pray.. for everything will going to be smooth..

stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to see your comment...